River of Grace Outreach Ministries International
WITHDRAW YOUR BLESSINGS BY FIRE
WITHDRAWING YOUR PRAYER BLESSINGS BY FIRE
Beloved, today many lives and destinies are unable to reach their goals in life because evil men and women have successfully held them back using incantations, charms and evil covenant at evil altars to obstruct them from achieving their heavenly assignments.
They are hindered, blocked and obstructed from attaining their divinely ordained assignments in lives. Their goodwill and kindness are repaid with evil, trashed, shamed, disgraced, reproached and thrown into the garbage bins by demons clothed in human bodies that are in the church with us today.
These people come in by seeking for deliverance, help, support, ministerial assistance, prayers, etc, during teething times in their lives and received solutions. Thereafter, they wished the ministers and ministries evil and destructions. Beloved, Jesus personally proclaimed the withdrawal of blessings or grace from certain groups as noted in John 20:22, “If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.”
As deliverance warriors, there are no rooms for sentiments but all activities are spiritual. If you forgive anyone their sins, bless anyone, pray for anyone, support anyone in your ministerial or life assignments, they are approved in heaven. If you express the fruit of the Spirit over people, as noted in Galatians 5:22-23, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law“, they are approved in heaven.
However, if the recipients to your goodwill, support, assistance, help, prayers, blessings, etc, decide to disvalue, dishonour you and pay evil to your efforts, goodwill, kindness, you are within your divine rights and entitlements to either retain or withdraw your prayer blessings by fire. If you decide to withdraw your grace, your actions are approved in heaven. What you bind is bound and what you loose is loosed in heaven, Matthew 18:18.
There are conditions through which God blesses us such as Walking in His statutes, executing His judgments as well as allowing all His commandments to walk in us. Any things less of the above, God withdraws His grace and blessings. God laid down the conditions on which He would dwell with us and bless us and not to forsake us as long as we lived true to Him. However, He also promised to forsake us when we sinned, regardless of past grace and blessing. God is obligated to impute our sins by withdrawing His grace from us.
The fact that God forsook Israel of Old and ceased to dwell with them is proof that they did not continue to meet His conditions. God would have proved ‘Himself,’ untrue, unreal before all human beings if He had continued His grace with them when they openly sinned against Him.
So as a born again believer, you are a god as noted in John 10:34, and Psalm 82:6, and therefore obligated to impute against those who defile the conditions of your genuine service to God.
There is no place in Christ Jesus where one is not held responsible when sin is committed by breaking the new covenant laws. The sinner usually incurs penalty through withdrawal of certain grace or blessings if you do not repent as noted in Matthew 7:19-21, “Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them. Not everyone who says to Me, ‘LORD,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.”
As the above noted, the withdrawal could be death, destruction, afflictions, poverty, loss of grace of life, unemployment, non-marriage, barrenness, limitation, stagnation, rejection, etc. So as gods as in John 10:34, Psalm 82:6, anyone who practices evil against you, you have the authority to withdraw your blessings by fire.
Let us review some withdrawal of blessings and grace when the conditions are defiled.
1. As Apostle Peter ministered to the people, there was a certain man Ananias, with his wife Sapphira, who lied to the Holy Spirit and to Peter in connection with their sold possessions. Through this, they sinned against the Holy Spirit and against Peter. By so doing, defiled the conditions through which they were supposed to be blessed, therefore, the grace to life were withdrawn from them as noted in Acts 5:3-5, “But Peter said, ‘Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.’ Then Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and breathed his last. So, great fear came upon all those who heard these things.”
So as gods as noted in John 10:34, Psalm 82:6, just like Peter, anyone who practices evil against you, you have the authority to withdraw your prayer blessings by fire.
2. Furthermore, there was a man who defiled the conditions of forgiveness, the parable of the unforgiving servant. Here Jesus stressed the importance of the principle of forgiveness. A certain king, who represents God, to whom a debt (representing sin) was owed by a certain man (the sinner). This man had no money to repay the king and in compassion the king releases him and forgives (cancels) the debt. The debt has been paid by Christ and set free from it forever. But in contrast, the same servant was unwilling to forgive his fellow servant a debt he owed to him. He was therefore delivered to the tormentors. His grace or blessing of forgiveness was withdrawn by fire as noted in Matthew 18:24-35, “And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made. The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, ‘Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt. But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him hundred (pounds, dollars) denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, ‘Pay me what you owed!’ So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, ‘Having patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt. So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done. Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?’ And his master was angry, and delivered him to the tormentors until he should pay all that was due to him. ‘So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.’”
So as gods as noted in John 10:34, Psalm 82:6, anyone who practices evil against you, you have heavenly blessing to withdraw your blessings by fire.
3. Furthermore, today many family leaders, including some church leaders, show unashamed partiality as to how they treat other people showing inconsistency in their judgments and conducts. They discriminatively show favour to certain people with money, people with gold rings in goodly apparel (these are God’s rejects in James 2:6-7, - adulterers, murderers, armed robbers, kidnappers, wicked persons, etc,) as against the poor men in vile raiment. These leaders automatically suffer withdrawal of God’s mercy and grace as noted in James 2:13, “For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.”
So as gods as noted in John 10:34, Psalm 82:6, anyone who practices evil against you, you have the right to withdraw your prayer blessings by fire.
4. Again, Moses suffered unwarranted humiliation from his partners, the priest Aaron and prophetess Miriam who instigated unnecessary challenge against his ministerial position of being the sole mediator between God and Israel only because of his marriage to an Ethiopian woman Cush. This evil character caused the anger of the LORD God to arouse against them and the grace or blessing of good health was withdrawn from the prophetess Miriam and afflicted with leprosy as noted in Numbers 12:8-15, “I speak with him face to face, even plainly, and not in dark sayings; and he sees the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid to speak against My servant Moses? So the anger of the LORD was aroused against them, and He departed. And when the cloud departed from above the tabernacle, suddenly Miriam became leprous, as white as snow. Then Aaron turned toward Miriam, and there she was, a leper. So Aaron said to Moses, ‘Oh, my lord! Please do not lay this sin on us, in which we have done foolishly and in which we have sinned. Please do not let her be as one dead, whose flesh is half consumed when he comes out of his mother’s womb!’ So Moses cried out to the LORD, saying, ‘Please heal her, O God, I pray!’ Then the LORD said to Moses, ‘If her father had but spit in her face, would she not be shamed seven days? Let her be shut out of the camp seven days, and afterward she may be received again.’ So Miriam was shut out of the camp seven days, and the people did not journey till Miriam was brought in again.”
Beloved, as gods in John 10:34, Psalm 82:6, anyone who practices evil against you, you have heavenly approval to withdraw your prayer blessings by fire.
5. When people refused to accept the truth of God in their hearts for lies and dishonour their bodies among themselves. These people worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Therefore, God withdraws His blessings from them because of their vile passion as noted in Romans 1:24-32, “Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonour their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.”
So also as gods as noted in John 10:34, Psalm 82:6, anyone who practices such vile passions against you, you are licensed to withdraw your prayer blessings by fire.
6. Today, due to ignorance many people including believers have no respect to their bodies as temple of God. Many misuse their bodies, doing different kinds of things to the bodies. Cutting and tattooing the bodies and defiling the bodies for various vile passions. When you defile your bodies, you defile God and God withdraws His blessing of peace from you as noted in 1 Corinthians 3:16-17, “Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”
So you as gods as noted in John 10:34, Psalm 82:6, anyone who defiles the temple of God, you have the authority to withdraw your prayer blessings by fire.
7. Today, there are many who claim to be Christians and are leaving double lifestyles doing things unbelievers, the unrighteous people do. Clearly, these groups will not inherit the kingdom of God. God has withdrawn His grace of benefits of the kingdom from them as noted in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, “Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolators, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the LORD Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.”
So you have the authority to withdraw your prayer blessings by fire from these groups.
8. Beloved, there are many wicked men and women who have refused to put to death their evil members like fornication, adultery, bitterness, hatred, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, covetousness, idolatry, anger, wrath, malice, lying, disobedience, blasphemy, filthy language out of their mouth. These things God hates and therefore withdraws His blessings from those who indulge in them as noted in Colossians 3:5-10, “Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them. But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth, Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created Him.”
So, you as gods as noted in John 10:34, Psalm 82:6, are within your right to withdraw your prayer blessings by fire.
SOLUTIONS TO AVOID WITHDRAWAL
Apostle Alex Barango