Copyright © 2015, All Rights Reserved, riverofgraceministries.com
24. STEPS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN SALVATION
Jesus Christ is the living and active Head of this ministry, who directs our paths, sets our goal and mission. He is the Word of God, the Great High Priest, the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. No one comes to God the Father except through HIM. He is the legal and spiritual Head of this house. (Ephesians 1:21-23). Amen.
The word salvation denotes the ideas of deliverance, safety, preservation, healing and soundness. It also covers all the redemptive matters and processes such as justification, redemption, grace, propitiation, imputation, forgiveness, sanctification and glorification.
God created man in His own image and gave him free access to fellowship with Himself and to have dominion over all creation. However, man lost these privileges to the devil by virtue of his disobedience to God's instructions in the Garden of Eden in Genesis 3:1-6. Although, God in His loving stance does not want anyone to perish but to be saved as noted in 1 Timothy 2:3-4; 2 Peter 3:9. In the light of that God made provision for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ as referenced in Ephesians 2:8-9.
The following are the necessary steps you can follow to obtain your salvation:
1. Acknowledge and confess that you are a sinner and be sorry as noted in Romans 3:23; Isaiah 53:6; Psalm 51:5; Romans 5:12-14.
2. Recognise that the wages of sin is death as noted in the books of Romans 6:23; and John 3:36.
3. Believe that Christ died for your sins and rose again after 3 days for your justification as noted in Romans 5:8; John 3:15-21; Acts 16:31.
4. Repent of your sin, confess them and forsaken them with all your heart as noted in 1 John 1:9; Proverbs 28:13, Psalm 51:7.
5. Invite Jesus Christ into your heart as your LORD and Saviour as noted in Revelation 3:20; Matthew 11:28-30; John 6:37.
6. Confess Jesus Christ as your LORD and Saviour as noted in Romans 10:9-10
7. Finally, you now have the assurance of Salvation as noted in John 1:12-13; 1 John 5: 9-13
If you have any comments please do not hesitate to contact us by email or post. If you have been blessed and wish to bless the ministries, then please forward you gift offerings to